Vital Information for Warpstock 97 Presenters
|Show times: || 8:00am to 6:30pm each day.|
|Vendor setup: || Friday night starting at 7:00pm, Saturday morning at 7:00am|
|Vendor teardown: || Immediately after close Sunday|
- Your presentation times will be (by default) one hour, with 15 minutes
of Q&A afterwards. There is a 15 minute break between sessions to allow
breakdown and setup of the next presenter. If you need more than one hour
for your presentation(s), please contact the Presentation Chairman, Kevin Royalty ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Presentation materials are due in to the Warpstock Comittee by 9/1/97 in HTML format (see *). The reason for this is:
- Consistent cross-platform friendly format for all material.
- Inclusion on a CD-ROM that all attendees will receive.
- Tiles should be 38point and text 34 point. If all
presentation materials are in HTML we can set the browsers to display this
properly. We recommend no more than 5 words in the titles and no more
than 35 words per page.
If using overheads 8.5 x 11 landscape orientation works best. We will use a
video cam in the auditorium so white not transparent works best.
- Exceptions: Any other formats than HTML must be approved _in advance_ by the Program Chairman, Kevin Royalty (email@example.com).
- 300 person auditorium
- (large) One 85 person lecture room
- (medium) One 25-50 person (depending on seating arrangements) room
- (small) Two 16 person rooms
- The rooms may be connected electronically at any time during the conference.
- Room Assignments: The actual room assignments will be determined after 9/1/97, based on data collected during the registration process. Once this is completed, the website will be updated with the actual schedule.
Computer Equipment Rental
Hi Tech Computer Rental
172 W. Verdugo Avenue
Burbank, CA 91502
Tel: (818) 244-9997
- Ethernet LAN Jack for network access.
- Negotiating Pentium PC for presentation use.
- Negotiating Overhead Projector unit.
- Other TBD
Equipment Not Provided
- Printer in each presentation room.
- Other TBD
*All presentation materials will be published as submitted, with no
anticipated changes. Example program code, WAV files, screenshots,
graphics, etc should also be included. All copyrights will be honored.
If you do NOT wish to have your materials included, please inform the
Program Chairman ASAP.
Back to the Warpstock homepage.
email the webmaster for comments and suggestions